- Level: 24
- Faction: Gloamwood Waykeepers
- Type: Collect, Event Objective
- Start: Laria
- End: Laria
None yet — Suggest one!
- Find the cave in Millrush Pond [%PROGRESS]/[%TOTAL] 0/1
- Collect Athana's Shard 0/1
- Deliver the Athana's Shard to Laria at the Tearfall Run Forest Altar
You will be able to choose one of these
Your notoriety will change by
+300 with Gloamwood Waykeepers
Short DescriptionLaria wants you to travel west to Millrush Pond and collect Athana's Shard from the chest deep in the underwater cave at the bottom of the pond.
DescriptionSince you reawakened my memories, I began to explore this wood again, so changed by the rifts. In my wanderings, I found a memento of my past, a keepsake of my mother's. Someone hid it in Millrush Pond, and I am still too weak to recover it.
Completion TextAthana's Shard... So many times I watched my mother use this in rituals to commune with the forest. Holding this again fills me with a strength I feared was gone forever.
- Discoveries (15)Discoveries (15)
- Comments (8)Comments (8)
- Screenshots (1)Screenshots (1)
|Player Name||Guild||Server||Discovered On|
|Bharia||Aesir||Brutwacht||Feb 25th 2011, 03:40:36|
|Summersunn||Sourcestone||Faeblight||Feb 25th 2011, 03:47:58|
|Kestia||Wolfsbane||Feb 25th 2011, 05:22:39|
|Ralix||Conflict||Seastone||Feb 25th 2011, 05:22:58|
|Poppy||Reclaimer||Feb 25th 2011, 05:24:55|
|Thry||Arch Overseers||Greybriar||Feb 25th 2011, 06:30:05|
|Yemmiz||Bloodiron||Feb 25th 2011, 06:38:38|
|Olympus||Ascension||Deepwood||Feb 25th 2011, 09:35:17|
|Vaxav||Brisesol||Feb 25th 2011, 10:34:51|
|Creasian||Laethys||Feb 25th 2011, 21:09:12|
|Harmony||Refuge||Mar 2nd 2011, 18:22:14|
|Keeza||Gelidra||Jun 14th 2013, 08:12:33|
|Orydeah||Zaviel||Jun 14th 2013, 10:02:55|
|Brixxie||The Risen||Hailol||Jun 15th 2013, 05:31:46|
|Bergah||Typhiria||Oct 29th 2013, 18:07:36|
8 comments found
0 videos found
- Add your commentAdd your comment
- Submit a screenshotSubmit a screenshot
- Suggest a videoSuggest a video
- Submit dataSubmit data
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
- Only YouTube videos are supported at this time.
You are not signed in. Please sign in to suggest a video.
Certain data may be submitted for approval here.
- Nothing to do here (yet)!