- Level: 50
- Type: World Event
- Start: Asache the Woodsman
None yet — Suggest one!
Find the Tree of Wisdom in Gloamwood
Short DescriptionFind the Tree of Wisdom in Gloamwood.
DescriptionSo you are on a scavenger hunt eh, Ascended? Well it just may be that I have a task for you. Indeed I do! Search Gloamwood for the Tree of Wisdom. I know, I know... search a forest for a tree, but this isn't just any tree, Ascended. Trust me, find it and you will see. Goblins have tried to scratch runes into its bark but the tree is too clever for that! It eludes them, so the stupid goblins have to content themselves with stones instead.
Completion TextCongratulations, you have completed a part of the Scavenger Hunt! Here is your reward.
This is a subquest of The Little Scavenger Hunt, Part 1.
Speak to Asache the Woodsman at (4062, 2770) on the West Deepwood Trail (just inside Gloamwood from Scarlet Gorge) to receive this quest.
"Search Gloamwood for the Tree of Wisdom. I know, I know... search a forest for a tree, but this isn't just any tree, Ascended. Trust me, find it and you will see."
Unlike Asache's hint, nothing in particular stands out about this tree amongst so many others in the forest. In 2013 it was reported to look greyish-silver.
- The tree will highlight if moused over, and that is likely the best method for finding it.
- On PTS, the tree can appear in ~20 different places and will stay in one place for 5 minutes (or until collected).
- On live, one of the places the tree is spawning at is the Standing Stones (around 4938, 2726). It remains for a short time after it is interacted with, then another tree "becomes" the tree.
- Add your commentAdd your comment
- Submit a screenshotSubmit a screenshot
- Suggest a videoSuggest a video
- Submit dataSubmit data
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
- Only YouTube videos are supported at this time.
You are not signed in. Please sign in to suggest a video.
Certain data may be submitted for approval here.
- Nothing to do here (yet)!