Summerfest begins on July 25, 2013.
If you would like to submit guides for Summerfest 2013, please send them to email@example.com
Summer is here and people all across Telara are taking a break from their hard-won battles to enjoy the fine weather, great food, and fantastic fishing that summer always brings.
- Daily QuestsDaily Quests
- Weekly QuestsWeekly Quests
- Scavenger HuntScavenger Hunt
|Fun in the Sun||Complete Summertime Scavengery, Not So Lazy Summer, Angling for the Top, and Exterminator|
|Flea Bitten Menace||Complete Delouse the Itchy Werewolves|
|Live Strong||Complete Attitude Adjustment|
|Riddle Me This||Complete Locate The Book of Riddles|
|Stillmoor Thoroughbred||Complete Take a Lap Around Stillmoor|
|Summer of Love||Complete Hylas Needs a Hug and Pucker Up|
There are 11 pets available for Summerfest, but unlike previous world events, these companions are trappable in the open world! Each zone has a corresponding companion which spawns at a random location. You will know you've found one when the trapping icon pops up as a temporary ability on your screen. Run up to the little critter and use the trapping ability to collect the companion in your inventory. Alternatively, you can purchase a Random Companion Adoption Box from the world event merchant for 500 Summerfest Merit Badges.
|Tamed Deepfang Hatchling||Gloamwood|
|Scoots' Favorite Treat||Scarlet Gorge|
|Black Coyote||Scarwood Reach|
|Tabby Cat||Moonshade Highlands|
|White Squirrel||Iron Pine Peak|
The main event currency for Summerfest is the Summerfest Merit Badge, which can be earned via quests and by closing rifts of all levels. The rarer currency is the Summerfest Friendship Bracelet, which is only rewarded for select quests.
- Aerlinsa <Ascended Goods> at (7420, 3120) in Sanctum or at (6205, 5177) in Meridian
- Jari <Alo's Sous-Chef>
- Phase 1: Beat the Heat
- Phase 2: Lazy Summer
- Bug Squishing
- BONUS: Telara Dog and Pony Show - Part 1 - You must have the Ascend-a-Friend companion, Courage, to receive this quest.
- BONUS: Telara Dog and Pony Show - Part 2 - You must have the Ascend-a-Friend Ember Steed mount to receive this quest
During Summerfest the Summer Sunplant can be found growing in shallow waters throughout Telara. Fishing around this plant can yield Summer Sunfish, Sunplant Leaves and even the occasional Summerfest Merit Badge. The locations of the Sunplants are marked with a fish icon.
- Lurecraft (Guardian) / Lurecraft (Defiant)
- Summer Sunfishin' (Guardian) / Summer Sunfishin' (Defiant)
- Capture: Them All - You must be at least level 50 to receive this quest.
- Capture: Aurobon Stalker
- Capture: Carrion Beast
- Capture: Cliffside Rhino
- Capture: Dreg Beast
- Capture: Sand Demon
- Capture: Scavenging Thunderbird
- Capture: Shadewing Bat
- Capture: Tk'ztk Parasite
Begin each scavenger hunt with Shyla Starhearth at (7423, 3130) in Sanctum or Sylver Valis at (6205, 5196) in Merdian. Find a task master in each of the challenge zones and complete their quest!
The Little Scavenger Hunt, Part 1 - available in Phases 1 and 2
- Freemarch Challenge: Pucker Up
- Silverwood Challenge: Hylas Needs a Hug
- Stonefield Challenge: Troll Treasure
- Gloamwood Challenge: Find the Tree of Wisdom in Gloamwood
- Scarlet Gorge Challenge: Human Barrel Ride
The Great Scavenger Hunt, Part 1 - available in Phases 1 and 2
- Scarwood Reach Challenge: Plant Trees in Scarwood Reach
- Moonshade Highlands Challenge: Swim With The Fishes
- Droughtlands Challenge: Creepy Crawlies
- Iron Pine Peak Challenge: The Missing Mountaineer
- Shimmersand Challenge: Deliver Ice Cream in Shimmersand - NOTE: This timed quest begins in Iron Pine Peak!
- Stillmoor Challenge: Take a Lap Around Stillmoor
The Little Scavenger Hunt, Part 2 - available only in Phase 2
- Freemarch Challenge: Fabulous, Fun Fishing in Freemarch
- Silverwood Challenge: Save the Spirit Guide
- Stonefield Challenge: Grave Courage
- Gloamwood Challenge: Delouse the Itchy Werewolves
- Scarlet Gorge Challenge: Gorging on Gold
The Great Scavenger Hunt, Part 2 - available only in Phase 2